Watch the Replay NOW!
We urge you to join us on this grand adventure...
The program is delivered by Tina Forsyth, Founder of the International Association of Online Business Managers and author of Becoming an Online Business Manager WITH Tiffany Johnson, OBM Training Manager (and one of the very first Certified OBMs)
Intensive Week: Starts March 14
Our goal is to give you everything we possibly can over the course of this journey, so that you can take your new skills and start using them with clients *right away*. This includes:
- 6 (1hour) Live Spring Training Webinars - join the fun as we kick off the training material and cover Module 1 - Online Business Modules and Marketing
- 5 Days (12pm - 5pm Eastern) Live Training Week - this live intensive experience allows you to ask questions as the material is being taught ensuring in the highest level of retention.
- The Online Business Manager Manual, which includes complete notes, worksheets, flowcharts and supplemental materials for all modules.
- An invitation to a private OBM Training forum - where you can connect with your fellow trainees and start to build your OBM community (SO important in this journey.)
- A 90 min Certification Week Prep-Call - during this call we will go through the expected criteria for what it looks like to excel through Certification Week
- Certification Week - 8 Life of an OBM Scenario projects to determine your readiness to be Certified through the International Association of Online Business Managers.
NOTE: there is no expiry date on the training - you will continue to have access to all sessions for years to come, as we know you'll want to go back and review from time to time.
Plus, a few extra-added goodies (aka bonuses)
1) One year free in the International Association of Online Business Managers - the official home of the Certified Online Business Manager™, offering monthly trainings, resources and access to the OBM community. ($107 annual fee)
2) A premium listing in the exclusive Online Business Manager Directory and RFP System - the only place where we refer business owners who are ready and excited to hire an OBM! "On average I receive 3-4 emails a month of folks wanting to work with me referred from the OBM directory.
3) A copy of the Compensation Conversation: Breaking Free From The Time For Money Trap. This Multimedia Kit includes a 182 page Workbook containing step-by-step Conversation Templates and 6 Audio CDs to help you create incentive-based compensation agreements with your clients - essential for any Online Business Manager! (sells for $297)
4) The ongoing support of your fellow trainees and Online Business Managers. I really can't stress this enough - the other people who participate in this training with you will become your biggest supporters and resources throughout the training and beyond. Within this group there is no question or challenge that will be left unanswered for you (truly priceless).
A reminder of what is taught in the program as detailed above.
During the Intensive Virtual Training we will be covering:
Module 1: Online Business Models and Marketing
Module 2: Become an OBM - Leadership
Module 3: Project Planning and Launch Management
Module 4: Automation and Operations Management
Module 5: Virtual Team Management
Module 6: Building Your OBM Business
And after the training you are exclusively invited to participate in:
Module 7: Certification Week
So let's get started shall we?
Let's Get Started!
We value your privacy and would never spam you
"I learned lots about human behavior, team management, communications,.... during my economics degree and afterwards in my international MBA....lots of theory and tactics...however I had never seen insights so "to the point" and practical as I have with this training!Teresa Campos, Certified Online Business Manager™
In my past I was responsible for the organization of the administrative/financial division of large companies and collaborated with other areas, restructuring them from scratch. There were no procedures, no rules, people had been doing the same for the last 20 years and were not considering whether it was the best way or not....the first thing I tried was to create a SOP and define tasks and timelines.....let´s say it was a mess.
While I'm reading the OBM course material I think: "at least someone agrees with what I was saying!!! I wasn't wrong!" . I wish many managers knew this basic things you say, specially the ones related with operations management, automation, team management!!! The world would be so much easier!!!!"
"For those that think they have been there, done that, and they know it all, The Online Business Manager Training program challenges your expertise so that you think outside the box. It is a great opportunity to polish your skills."Lara Nieberding, Certified Online Business Manager™
The 'I Swear On My Laptop' Guarantee
As a service provider who has been around the block awhile, you'll want to know that my goal is your absolute satisfaction.
If by the end of the 3rd training video (or live session) you decide this program isn't for you, we will cheerfully refund whatever portion (or full amount) of tuition you've paid. I swear on my laptop...
I have a simple wish for you and your business, and it is this:
For you to discover what YOU enjoy most and WHO you serve best - and to build your business around that.
Whether it is as an Online Business Manager or in any of the other virtual support specialties that we have the privilege of choosing from in today's marketplace, we are truly blessed to be able to create our own path to success in the work that we do. Life is too short to have it any other way! (And I'm guessing you didn't get into business for yourself to do stuff that you don't want to do - we could have stayed in our regular day jobs for that! 😉
I for one am thrilled (and quite frankly honored) to be able to support you should you decide that the Online Business Manager is the role for you.
To your success,
Author of Becoming an Online Business Manager: Playing a Bigger Game with your Clients (and Yourself)
Founder of the International Association of Online Business Managers